Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is an AAR John Leggat asked me to post here of the Barbarossa Scenario.

NO RETREAT! After Action Reports by John Leggat

Steve Carey and I squared off in a couple of games of the Barbarossa scenario for No Retreat1. The first game, being the wiser of the two of us, he took the Axis across most of Russia. The following four photos show his march and solid victory at the end of Turn 5.

First Game, Steve’s initial Axis attack on Turn 1.

By the end of Turn 3, Steve had captured 5 cities of Victory Points as well as the surrender of the Soviet Center Front which was out of supply at the end of the first turn.

Here’s the sad situation for the Soviets at the end of the Barbarossa Scenario.

In the second game, Steve and I switched sides. As Axis, I decided to try for 12 VPs, ignoring the other Barbarossa VP alternative of two objective hexes. So, I ignored Sevastopol and Leningrad.

As with the first game, I decided to surround the Soviet Center Front and let it die, out of supply, for the event VP.

The Axis had 12 VP’s at the end of their portion of Turn 5, but vicious counter-attacks by Steve recaptured one city, Tula, I think, and got the Soviet victory.

John Leggat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.