Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The AGoT: LCG is now for sale on FFG's website.

http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/productdetails.cfm?sku=G...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Penner
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's about time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now if we can just make it crystal clear on their website and this BGG entry what is and what is not a part of the LCG. The CCG really should have been kept it's own entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Smallwood
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
badge
TWO Equals in an "if" statement!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Now if we can just make it crystal clear on their website and this BGG entry what is and what is not a part of the LCG. The CCG really should have been kept it's own entry.

Omg, yes. I am totally confused by this. It looks like some chapter packs came out before this LCG core set. How can that be? And how do my existing cards from past blocks fit in to the LCG game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh

Sydney
NSW
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorque wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Omg, yes. I am totally confused by this. It looks like some chapter packs came out before this LCG core set. How can that be? And how do my existing cards from past blocks fit in to the LCG game?

Per FFG, any and all chapter packs (including those released over the past few months) are part of the LCG... those cards (plus this Core Set) are also the ONLY cards permitted in the new main tournament rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wampa8jedi wrote:
Per FFG, any and all chapter packs (including those released over the past few months) are part of the LCG... those cards (plus this Core Set) are also the ONLY cards permitted in the new main tournament rules.

So do "Song of Summer" and "Winds of Winter" have white borders? Based on the pics here, the whole "Clash of Arms" cycle ("Calling the Banners", "Battle of Ruby Ford", etc.) are black-bordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only funagain of the normal board game sellers has it. Any suggestions of where to get it discounted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
Only funagain of the normal board game sellers has it. Any suggestions of where to get it discounted?

www.timewellspent.org
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I didn't see it there because I had game of thrones core as my search. Timewellspent does seem to have it, but just doesn't label it as core.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.