Recommend
19 
 Thumb up
 Hide
20 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Not Funny comics rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabian Bischof
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Hi there,

finally one of the best german comic is available in english!

They are quity strange and that's why I love them.

but take a look for your self

http://www.notfunnycartoons.com/main.html

for those who want to check out the orignial page (which has more comics)

http://www.nichtlustig.de/main.html

I don't have anything to do with the comics, I just wanted to share this with you.

greez

Edit: Typo and URL added
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Oliver
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
I so thought this thread was going to be about "Fred Basset" or "Andy Capp".
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hedke
United States
Gibraltar
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Most problems can be solved with either a stiff drink, a bowel movement, or a bullet.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Brad Oliver wrote:
I so thought this thread was going to be about "Fred Basset" or "Andy Capp".


...or "Family Circus"
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
bismarck1871 wrote:
Brad Oliver wrote:
I so thought this thread was going to be about "Fred Basset" or "Andy Capp".


...or "Family Circus"


Or ziggy. Or Rose is Rose....

And on and on.... Hi and Lois.... Blondie.... Hagar the Horrible.... Wizard of Id...Crock....

I'm going to stop now.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Bischof
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
sorry for disappointing you
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Morse
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
http://atroublewithwords.com/
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Count_Count wrote:
Edit: Typo and URL added



I'm going to start adding typos to my post after the fact. I think you've started a new trend.


Edit: Addes Typo
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Bischof
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Quixote171 wrote:
Count_Count wrote:
Edit: Typo and URL added



I'm going to start adding typos to my post after the fact. I think you've started a new trend.


Edit: Addes Typo


I waz worried my english looks to perfect for beeing not a nativ speaker. That's why I added ze typos.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Morse
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
http://atroublewithwords.com/
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Your English is fine. I was just being silly!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Bischof
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I was not offended, you made a funny remark and I was also trying to be silly... not realy successful as it appears :-)
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Brad Oliver wrote:
I so thought this thread was going to be about "Fred Basset" or "Andy Capp".


I was going to say "Mallard Fillmore"
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Morse
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
http://atroublewithwords.com/
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Count_Count wrote:
I was not offended, you made a funny remark and I was also trying to be silly... not realy successful as it appears :-)


I, as well, was being silly in response to additional silliness.


Yeah, that's the ticket.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Bischof
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Quixote171 wrote:
Count_Count wrote:
I was not offended, you made a funny remark and I was also trying to be silly... not realy successful as it appears :-)


I, as well, was being silly in response to additional silliness.


Yeah, that's the ticket.


now we're lost in silliness... which fits perfectly to the "not funny" comics. So I'm glad we had this conversation

Edit: added typos
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Benak
Serbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Weeeeeeeeeell - back to the OP: I like it. Looks a bit like a "Far side" but not like a copy of it. It makes a similar feeling. I like snowmen the most.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Dvorkin
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, is it odd that I think these are hilarious?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vaughn Sandor
United States
Monroe Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The BBC series is far better than the excellent NBC one. Now go watch it.
badge
This is not me but I have been known to dance like David Brent on occasion.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the excessive use of blood.

I am disappointed about the lack of nudity though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Bischof
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Vaughn wrote:
I love the excessive use of blood.

I am disappointed about the lack of nudity though.


thats the difference between british and german humor
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Pengelly
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Count_Count wrote:
Vaughn wrote:
I love the excessive use of blood.

I am disappointed about the lack of nudity though.


thats the difference between british and german humor


Excuse mean, I think you mean American and German. Being British I know we have no sense of humour - nudity lacking or otherwise.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Bischof
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb


there is more where this comes from
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Benak
Serbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Count_Count wrote:


there is more where this comes from


It must be hell in there, I tell ya!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.