Subject: Broken Timer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hagrid
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Galaxy Trucker at Essen a couple of weeks ago, but when I opened the game at home I found the timer had broken. Can anyone tell me roughly how long the timer lasts? I have a few sand timers at home and I'm hoping that one of them might be suitable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Meeks
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is 90 seconds +/- 10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send an email to Rio Grande too. I'm sure Jay will send you a new one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first edition timer is 100 seconds. I have heard that the second edition timers run a bit faster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Armstrong
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
By all means, get a new one, but don't let it stop you from playing in the mean time. I've played several rounds with friends and I've yet to use (or miss) the timer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hagrid
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clloyd09 wrote:
Send an email to Rio Grande too. I'm sure Jay will send you a new one.

That's the first thing I tried, but as I bought the game directly from Czech Games Edition they cannot help me. Not sure what edition I've picked up, but there's no Rio Grande logo anywhere on the box. I was hoping to just use a timer I already have, but they are one minute and three minutes. I'm going to try contacting Czech Games Edition directly to see if they can help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Murmak
Czech Republic
Kladno
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Codenames ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I allready answered your mail, you will get replacement from us.

Best time would be 100 seconds but problem is that we were unable to find such a timer. Available was only 90 and 120 seconds. We chose 90 seconds but in first print run there were big differences between timers. In second print run we tried to resolve this issue and they should be 90 seconds +/- 10 seconds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kreten wrote:

Best time would be 100 seconds but problem is that we were unable to find such a timer. Available was only 90 and 120 seconds. We chose 90 seconds but in first print run there were big differences between timers. In second print run we tried to resolve this issue and they should be 90 seconds +/- 10 seconds.

Wow -- great service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hagrid
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kreten wrote:

Just saw your mail today Petr. Really pleased that you can send me a replacement. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.