John Bowers
United States
Cleveland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
SUCCESSORS III 2.0 by GMT (Vassal Module by John
Bowers & Tim McCarron)

Pay close attention to Tyche card menus when you are about to play a card!It also auto-tracks VPs and LPs.These may need ajusting on occasion and can be done manually.(this only seems to happen when setting the heirs menu if you control more than one heir).
Please see ingame HELP file for instructions. Be aware that for now, when a player plays Ahura Mazda card the card chosen must be discarded by the card holder.Then the player of Ahura Mazda can pickup that card from the discard pile.This will be corrected in the next version of the mod. Also cards that must be removed from the deck after they are played must be removed manually.

Download Here--

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1odnsslpio4

Hope you Men enjoy the mod.

Later....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a pretty sweet mod. BUT...

You really need to be running the BETA vassal program, or you will see some nasty bugs. Just a FYI. It's still usable with the existing 3.0.17 version, but it won't be perfect.

Also, I still need one more player for a Vassal email game. Send me a geek mail!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCarron
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jab5450 wrote:
SUCCESSORS III 2.0 by GMT (Vassal Module by John
Bowers & Tim McCarron)

Also cards that must be removed from the deck after they are played must be removed manually.

Later....

John, the trigger to auto remove the card is already in there. The card must be played correctly using the right click menu to enforce its removal. If a card is just 'drag n dropped' then you would have to remove the card manually. Pressing the 'End Game turn' button does the sorting

And Brad, absolutely correct. The mod was built using 3.1 beta's - going backwards is most likely to have some obscure effects because of internal code differences. Sort of like trying to open a MS Office 2007 file with Office 2000 - it will work but...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm now getting a PNG error when I try to open the mod with the Betas. Seen anything like that before?

EDIT: Wasn't with the file you linked. Was with an earlier version linked off of GMT's Vassal page. Downloading this now to compare/contrast.

EDITEDIT: Nope. Worse. Error.load_error Error reading zip file was the message displayed cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bowers
United States
Cleveland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Tim,I thought we had covered that(card removel) but couldn't remember how it worked.

Later, John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re-downloaded, and now no problems at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bowers
United States
Cleveland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Glad to hear that Brad.

Latercool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doupe
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've downloaded the module and played around with it. Great work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Cobrousev
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, guys, where can I get required Vassal version? I see only 3.0 (and earlier) on Vassal site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Grossman
United States
Grand Junction
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are links to the beta at http://www.vassalengine.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1378

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Cobrousev
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.