United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgame Babylon is back with a new session review show covering a few hot new games.

www.boardgamebabylon.com

www.boardgamebabylon.libsyn.com/rss

BGG.con is just about a week away and I'm going encourage BGB listeners to do two things:

Please check out my BGG List of games I'm keen to play at the convention. If you'd like to join me, please comment and I'll try to seek you out for the game in question. Here's the link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/36547

Also, the great guys of www.GameInk.net are producing their fabulous RA t-shirt ("17"), which lost out on their two contests for top shirts but apparently they can be won over with enthusiasm and the promise of nearly two dozen BGB listeners agreeing to buy shirts at the show. However, the shirt is in short supply so get to their booth early during the flea market and get your awesome "17" shirt. You'll be the best dressed person at the con. Note: The above may not be the final design - I think Ryan said it might be in black instead.

Hope to see many of you in Dallas next week. Thanks for downloading and listening to Boardgame Babylon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.