Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently when you select Notify Content in a game screen you get both all the pictures and all the content posted to that game.

Being a big image fan, I want to see images for games that I have no interest in reading the content, or the game is new and is getting an overwhelming number of posting to it.

It would be nice if we could choose
Notify images only images would be delivered to the inbox
Notify content only content would be delivered to the inbox

Also, inverse could be true. One could see the content without having to see the images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Welborn
United States
Anderson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers #1
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree. I've also suggested this before, although I want the content not the images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indirectly possible - You can bring it up on demand if not by Geekemail notice.

Use menu picks for Home, Recent Additions.
Click boxes on the Exclude Filter for everything except Images and Image Comments.

Filter by ANY and you probably get all the games you're interested in following.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browser.php?itemtype=all&minrat...

Put it in your Quick Bar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United States
West Union
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I hate getting all those messages about images being posted. It really keeps me from using the notify content feature as much as I'd like. There is no good reason to conflate the pictoral and informational content.

Also, I really don't understand why it's done through the geekmail system. Send the same notrification message off-site, but just collect the on-site content notifications into one place, so we don't have to process batches of useless messages. GM is always just completely cluttered with notifications and requires too much housekeeping for such a simple (and time-saving oriented) feature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.