Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Do what yhou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - Aleister Crowley
badge
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - John Galt
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Folks.....especially wargamers.

For those whom may not be familiar with Bunker Hill Games, I present you with this link.

http://www.bunkerhillgames.com/index.php?UID=200811121124047...

John is sometimes a tiny bit higher than Jim at Boulder, but tends to ship cheaper.

Anyhow, just a public service announcement for those whom like to buy games at a discount!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Bunker Hill a lot, ordered from them a few times, they have even credited my paypal account after mailing me something because when they got it to the Post Office it was cheaper then the original quote!!

Hows that for a business model??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Parker
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had several positive transactions with Bunker Hill. Decent prices good service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, for those of us on the East Coast he can ship cheaply and it arrives quickly. He is also a good guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wwscrispin wrote:
Yes, for those of us on the East Coast he can ship cheaply and it arrives quickly. He is also a good guy.

Agree with every point. Nothing but good experiences with BHG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
My highest possible recommendation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
starkeyboy
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I'll jump on the bandwagon of praise as well.
A courteous, reliable internet merchant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - John Galt
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to make my initial post as objective sounding as possible, but since so many others have voiced my own silent opinion I will chime in aloud also. John Bowman is a fine fellow and always been a pleasure to deal with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered from them a few times and they honestly charge you exactly what it costs them to ship your order. Good service with a 5% discount to military members and a good selection of wargames. They get my thumbs up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Heaney
United States
Quincy
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another recommendation for John -- every transaction I've had with Bunker Hill has been great, nay, "enjoyable."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael confoy
United States
ASHBURN
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but I'll be keeping my business with Breed's Hill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Mageau
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at www.rollingboxcars.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered from John several times and have nothing but positive experieces each time. His prices are good and his shipping costs are dead on accurate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Savage
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done business with John, and he's a stand-up guy for sure. If you take a look at his website, it looks like Bunker Hill Games is going through some tough times now, (as are a lot of companies) so if you're thinking of buying a game, now would be a good time to support John and BHG and place an order. His prices are very competitive, and the shipping is excellent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kemosavage wrote:
I've done business with John, and he's a stand-up guy for sure. If you take a look at his website, it looks like Bunker Hill Games is going through some tough times now, (as are a lot of companies) so if you're thinking of buying a game, now would be a good time to support John and BHG and place an order. His prices are very competitive, and the shipping is excellent.

Yep I think your right, I was looking at a few games last night on his site, gonna pick up one or 2 today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Libby
United States
Middletown
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have had nothing but excellent service from Mr. Bowman. It is particularly nice that he is so close to me (I am in Rhode Island), as the shipments get to me quickly.

He also gives a discount to military servicemen and women, so keep that in mind also!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
R.I.P. Bunker Hill

John is essentially done, though a few things remain on the website. he seems to be unloading surplus on ebay at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.