Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Brown
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having spent a long time judging Magic events, many years ago high level events that had drafts used plastic card holders to store each booster pack after the pack was opened, the cards stamped and foils replaced.

Some of these events judges were allowed to take home spare/left over draft pack holders especially when they were phased out.

Thinking about ways of storing Dominion cards I remembered these and thought they would be perfect for the kingdom cards. They're clear so makes seeing which one is which very easy, and they stack well in a container.

I managed to find 25 that were useable -

And a closer look at 1 case -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harris
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! Can you give more info on the specific type/size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Brown
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea where to source them, will try and take some better pictures and measure them.

What they were originally used for was storing a booster of Magic for use at a Pro Tour or Nationals draft event. So they are big enough to store 15 Magic:The Gathering cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kozlowski
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
I, uh, guess I had a lot of geekgold?
mbmbmbmbmb
They look like the ones from this site. I bought a box of the 55-card ones, and they're great for a whole variety of game. (Buying 100 seemed excessive, but I've probably used about 40 of them by now.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone just tell be where I can get a box that nicely fits 500 cards? I don't need to keep them separate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.