Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
http://www.empireboardgames.com/empire-featured-board-games/...

Wish I could take adavantage this - unfortunately I already exceeded spousal tolerance with AoEIII Tanga purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
"Out of stock" as of this morning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wiens
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Empire's had it for a while. I ordered my copy last Friday. Kind of surprised that no one's posted this until now since it's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
clockwirk wrote:
Empire's had it for a while. I ordered my copy last Friday. Kind of surprised that no one's posted this until now since it's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere.

Why didn't you post it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
clockwirk wrote:

Why didn't you post it? :what:

Yeah, I wish you had; I'd have saved some money since I ordered mine on Saturday for considerably more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wiens
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
clockwirk wrote:

Why didn't you post it?

Sorry. I've kind of gotten the feeling that the Hot Deals forum had become somewhat saturated, so I didn't want to post something that was a site's standard price.
Empire's prices aren't temporary, so I just view them as another online retailer. Unlike, Pozy, Tanga, or Game of the Day. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot K
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like coolstuffinc has it for 27.99, which isn't that much higher. They might even still have that deal with free shipping if you order $25 of mayfair products (so you can spend ~25 on top of dominion instead of trying to get to 100 on other sites)

(I can't post the URL in tags because it prevents my post from showing??...so you'll have to copy and paste it because it has spaces in it)
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_boardGame.php?viewType=view board games&fp=Acc-RIODominion#DominionBoardGame

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
clockwirk wrote:
Sorry. I've kind of gotten the feeling that the Hot Deals forum had become somewhat saturated, so I didn't want to post something that was a site's standard price.
Empire's prices aren't temporary, so I just view them as another online retailer. Unlike, Pozy, Tanga, or Game of the Day. blush

Don't feel bad - had I known it was their regular price (I was fooled by the 'featured' tag and 'special' price), I wouldn't have posted this. Dang, their regular prices are pretty good, aren't they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hsieh
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got mine from coolstuffinc recently, and got free shipping by spending $100, which might be easy to reach if you get in some holiday shopping ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Parkinson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Just an update for our customers: Dominion is also back in stock.
Thanks,

Jeremy
EMPIRE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.