Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just punched the game, but noticed that some of the counters were very hard to remove from the card. In some cases I was forced to use a scalpel where the paper hadn't been cut (for approx 40% of its circumference. On closer examination, the reverse face of the counters (smooth unbevelled side) in many cases had been damaged with lots of tiny dents around the circumference.

The poor cutting is I guess down to a blunt punch being used. As for the dents I have no idea.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice that the little papers for gold? really stand out as a cheap part of an otherwise well produced game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Jones
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave,

Have you played this? How is it?

Carol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Pike
United Kingdom
flag msg tools

I just punched a copy without any problems at all.
It could just be that an early batch of games occasionally had that problem and it has now been corrected.
Seems ok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened my copy of the game and found no boards to punch. The game is complete but it was very dusty and it seems played. Lots of wrinkled corners on the flimsy components. As I´m very anal about my games, I´m sad about this .

I supposedly bought the game new and it was sealed. Weird!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.