Subject: Questions regarding transportation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mateusz Dobrowolski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you place Workers and Chiefs on all the special hexagons including Moais and Headdress quarries?
In addition - can you transport Moais/Headdresses through all special hexagons including both quarries?
Thanks in advance for answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes, you may place workers, chiefs, sorcerers (with or without logs) on all hexes, incl. the special ones (quarries, village, hut and forests) . And of course you then may move your Moais/Headdresses through those hexagons (otherwise there would be no reason to place your workforce on those in the first place, wouldn't it? )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I want to cross the 'village' carrying a type-1 moai, there must be at least 1 worker (carrier) on that hexagon, right?

But in the quarry, there are (virtually) many workers-sculptors from players. So if I want to cross the quarry, do I still need to put a worker there? or may I use the sculptors (that 'appeared' there in the bidding phase)? I guess I still have to place a worker-carrier there...

Now I'm starting to think that I need a worker-carrier in every hexagon I want to pass through. Since sculptors are not 'physically' on the map (and they are not carriers but sculptors) I still need to place a worker-carrier on the quarry if I want to cross through it.

Am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.