Gabriele Grassi
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!
I'm enjoying the game so much that I made this track sheet for hidden units, i wanted to keep things simple so that anyone can print it at low cost...
You just have to cut the gray area and then just fold the A4 sheet.
You can keep track of every hidden movement in each turn, and the enemy can always see which units are hidden...
You can also use it for artillery shots .
Hope you find it useful as I did!

edit: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/396942

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job. My preference is still to have the maps printed out and laminated and then I use dry-erase markers. Still, some good work - you should upload it to the files section for this game on BGG - it will get you some geekgold and will be easier to download rather than using rapidshare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Grassi
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
Nice job. My preference is still to have the maps printed out and laminated and then I use dry-erase markers. Still, some good work - you should upload it to the files section for this game on BGG - it will get you some geekgold and will be easier to download rather than using rapidshare.

Thanx James,
I know many people like the mini maps, they're really good of course, but I like much more to write down the location of units and artillery shots. With this you can also keep a clear history of hidden movements.
I find it just more practical .
I uploaded it on BGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.