I assembled the teepees glueing the folded parts together. But i didn't like the fact that they felt so lightweight and that they could be squashed so easily...
So i got wood glue and applied a large dose on the inside folds. With the reinforcing glue the teepees felt like they were made of plastic. (To make them heavier i could have added some weight in the glue - small metal rods or something like that, but it would be too much!)
What was now needed to make them look even better was to apply a hand or two of mat model varnish on the outside so they didn't appear so shinny.
Job done! The teepees are well constructed and look like they are made of leather.