Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
30 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG.CON

Subject: Play Some Science Fiction Games At BGG Con rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I will have Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game and Mecanisburgo for BGG Con and while it shouldn't be too hard to find BSG players if I put the Mecanisburgo box in the air to fish for a game I might get a whole bunch of blank looks. So I'll fish for players here. I'm bringing my copy of Dune as well. There's the possibility I'll have Kriegbot but that all depends on whether thoughthammer gets it in stock and ships it to me on time, the publisher says it is available.

I can play these games Thursday and most likely Sunday, Friday and Saturday probably not, I've got wargames to play.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mecanisburgo sounds interesting to me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cscottk wrote:
Mecanisburgo sounds interesting to me.


Count me in for that one too.

And Kriegbot, if a copy shows up.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will DeMorris
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Library will have a copy of Kriegbot.

Dune is awesome by the way.

-Will
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
cscottk wrote:
Mecanisburgo sounds interesting to me.


Count me in for that one too.

And Kriegbot, if a copy shows up.


I emailed TH and they said Kriegbot would ship today. From Lubbock to me via FedEx usually takes less than 48 hours so I should have my copy. And we're covered since Will said there's a copy in the library. skippen and Chapel, we'll have to figure out a way to run into each other. You both going to be there Thursday?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Harkonnen13 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
cscottk wrote:
Mecanisburgo sounds interesting to me.


Count me in for that one too.

And Kriegbot, if a copy shows up.


I emailed TH and they said Kriegbot would ship today. From Lubbock to me via FedEx usually takes less than 48 hours so I should have my copy. And we're covered since Will said there's a copy in the library. skippen and Chapel, we'll have to figure out a way to run into each other. You both going to be there Thursday?


Bright an early.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Coming in Wednesday afternoon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, Chapel and skippen do you want to play Mecanisburgo right after registration time Thursday, say around 10:30? I know some people don't like scheduling games for BGG Con but it would be really cool to start off with this one.

Then straight into a game of Kriegbot (we'll see..)

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Harkonnen13 wrote:
OK, Chapel and skippen do you want to play Mecanisburgo right after registration time Thursday, say around 10:30? I know some people don't like scheduling games for BGG Con but it would be really cool to start off with this one.

Then straight into a game of Kriegbot (we'll see..)



I would be up for that. Just look for the guy everyone is giving the "So, your Chapel(in the deepest Seinfeld voice)".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Harkonnen13 wrote:
OK, Chapel and skippen do you want to play Mecanisburgo right after registration time Thursday, say around 10:30? I know some people don't like scheduling games for BGG Con but it would be really cool to start off with this one.

Then straight into a game of Kriegbot (we'll see..)



I would be up for that. Just look for the guy everyone is giving the "So, your Chapel(in the deepest Seinfeld voice)".


OK I'll try to find you at the reg. desk. If I don't I will grab a table by where the wargamers ar congregating (Oak ballroom I think) and have the game out.

skippen, what say you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good too me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In for Kreigbot if you got room! Sounds great... been meaning to try one of Phil's games but always just out of my reach!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok skippen it's on. Thurs. morning 10:30, Oak room, by the wargamers. I'll try to attract attention to the game. I'll be in the registaration area scoping out the names on badges before then. We have 1 more player that contacted me by geekmail, that makes 4, 5 if my wife plays. It can take 6.

Doc Glaze, I fully intend to play Kriegbot right after Mecanisburgo. It can take 6, right now we're at 3 confirmed including you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
are you all looking at an after-lunch start time, maybe 2:00 or 3:00?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dr glaze et al wrote:
are you all looking at an after-lunch start time, maybe 2:00 or 3:00?


For Kriegbot? Yeah.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be up for that too. I will have to see after the first game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will DeMorris
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm around I'll try to drop by for Kriegbot.

-Will
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
skippen and Will, there's room for you in Kriegbot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Harkonnen13 wrote:
skippen and Will, there's room for you in Kriegbot.


Put me in as tentative. I am interested for sure, but I will see after our first game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cscottk wrote:
Harkonnen13 wrote:
skippen and Will, there's room for you in Kriegbot.


Put me in as tentative. I am interested for sure, but I will see after our first game.


ok
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mecanisburgo is also in the library.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik,
I'm a friend of Glaze's, we're flying in together. I'd be interested in joining for Kriegbot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
Erik,
I'm a friend of Glaze's, we're flying in together. I'd be interested in joining for Kriegbot.


Ok Scott Kriegbot will probably happen around 2 pm.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find the rules to these games online. Are they anywhere?

skippen
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mecanisburgo:

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/geekfile_view.php?fileid=3789...

No online rules for Kriegbot. They're very simple, 6 pages.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.