Popular Tags: [View All]
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombieHI all,
Once again I need the knoledge of the massive game brain that is the geek.
I read in an errata that "the storage room should say 2-4 hammer.
Is this the 2x2 storage room or one of the 3x3 storage rooms and if so which one.
Also I assume this overight the existing items?.

Second where can I fine the nail gun spoken of. The item piece and where is it found in the game?.zombiezombiezombierobotrobot
Thanks all.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Jokerman wrote:
zombieHI all,
Once again I need the knoledge of the massive game brain that is the geek.
I read in an errata that "the storage room should say 2-4 hammer.
Is this the 2x2 storage room or one of the 3x3 storage rooms and if so which one.
Also I assume this overight the existing items?.

This refers to an old version of the 4x3 Storage Room, which has since been updated.

Quote:
Second where can I fine the nail gun spoken of. The item piece and where is it found in the game?.zombiezombiezombierobotrobot
Thanks all.....

The Nail Gun is found in the Garage 4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombieHI mate,
You seem to know your stuff you are a so while im on a roll here.

Whe Z,s enter unexplored rooms how do you keep tabs on where they are in the room?. I suppose what I mean is whn they come out of the rooms again say when a human passes nearby a windo etc how do you play this.
I think Simon said once in a FAQ that you just place the Z,s onto the unexplored room tile until the room is discovered but how and when do they leave the room when they need to?.

Also what is the deal with the clocks what are there stats.

and finally how dso you score the end game {assuming more than 1 player survives?.

Thanks in advance mate.DD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry mate one more thing.blush
the rule woring indicates that fire spreads evey single turn not just on the turn of the firestarter is that correct?zombiezombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jokerman wrote:
zombieHI mate,
You seem to know your stuff you are a so while im on a roll here.

Whe Z,s enter unexplored rooms how do you keep tabs on where they are in the room?. I suppose what I mean is whn they come out of the rooms again say when a human passes nearby a windo etc how do you play this.
I think Simon said once in a FAQ that you just place the Z,s onto the unexplored room tile until the room is discovered but how and when do they leave the room when they need to?.

They leave the same as they entered, via windows, or on a rare occasion possibly via smashing down a door. These are all printed on the Room Tile backs and match up with the orientation when you flip the Room over. As you can see from the image, I redisigned the card backs, because I wasn't too happy with the printing/artwork of the original tiles and found the doors/windows a little too dark and insignificant.

You should be able to work out where on the card back the zombies stand using the board as a grid reference and each rooms grid size 2x3, 5x5 etc.

Quote:
Also what is the deal with the clocks what are there stats.

The clocks all have a +1 modifier printed on the actual Tokens themselves. If the values are missing from your set of Items I'd hazard a guess that you're using the colourised Items uploaded by another BGG user & not Simons original b&w set.

Quote:
and finally how dso you score the end game {assuming more than 1 player survives?.

The scores for each player are all tallied up on their individual scoresheets at the end of the game. The points are found on each of the relevent Scenarios. Most revolve around +1 point for each Zombie killed, +10 for surviving, +10 for escaping, +5 for opening a gate etc. Just read up on the relevent Scenario sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jokerman wrote:
Sorry mate one more thing.blush
the rule woring indicates that fire spreads evey single turn not just on the turn of the firestarter is that correct?zombiezombie

Only the owning arsonist spreads the fire at the beginning of his turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.