Subject: Got Le Havre, anybody got the special buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Fawcett
United Kingdom
Northwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
badge
There's just one kind of favor I'll ask for you - you can see that my grave is kept clean
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I've recently picked up my copy of Le Havre. But I wasn't at Essen so I was unable to pick up the special buildings. I have noticed that some people have extras that they have been giving away. Has anybody else got some or has anyone an idea of how we can get hold of them?

Thanks,

get earthworm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fa
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
badge
Forza Vecchio Cuore Granata!
mbmbmbmbmb
Get Earthworm wrote:
Hi

I've recently picked up my copy of Le Havre. But I wasn't at Essen so I was unable to pick up the special buildings. I have noticed that some people have extras that they have been giving away. Has anybody else got some or has anyone an idea of how we can get hold of them?

Thanks,

get earthworm

I've six special buildings...thinking to ebay them....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Get Earthworm wrote:
Hi

Thanks,

get earthworm

We have a few sets of 12 cards.

Along with 10 Agricola X-Decks

We'll be announcing the auction for them very soon, with all proceeds going to Lookout Games' Ethiopian farming charity.

N.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
They are on the Lookout Games website to download, print, and play.

Edit:

Or so I was told by a VERY reliable source, but I cannot seem to find them on their page.

Edit, Edit:

There's a pic of all 12 here on the Geek. You could print those and use them. That was my original plan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nils Miehe
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... and on the Lookout-page is an information that as soon as the stress after Essen ends they will make the LeHavre special cards available again with money going to the charity project. So no need to spend incredible sums on ebay (although the auction mentioned above would be an exception in my eyes).

I'm pretty sure that as soon as more information about this are available either Hanno will post here directly or someone will repost information from the lookout-homepage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Fawcett
United Kingdom
Northwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
badge
There's just one kind of favor I'll ask for you - you can see that my grave is kept clean
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies, guys, I'm now on the case and hoping to get them somehow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.