Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first BGG.con, and lookee at all the wargaming goodness we gots going.

Thursday afternoon
Kriegbot!

Thursday evening
Borodino 20 (VPG) with kuhrusty
and maybe We the People (AH) with Michelle Z

Friday morning / afternoon
currently wide open

Friday evening
The Napoleonic Wars (GMT) Super Deluxe 2nd Edition Figgies Stylee with Chris Montgomery, Andy Linman, Steve Duke, and maybe others

Saturday morning
Clash of Monarchs (GMT) with Brian Marrs et al.

Saturday afternoon
Clash of Giants (GMT) with Daren Jackson

Sunday morning
nuthin' yet

I'll no doubt be wandering around with a bunch of super cool Victory Point Games, plus quickie card games like Forceball, Brawl, and Mystick Domination.

Wouldn't mind getting in a real game of Senji as well.

I'll be the shaggy dude with the slightly graying beard trying desperately to not look like a chunky hipster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for Forceball!

Also I'd love to round up some bodies for Tenka so we can have it have explained by the designer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott, I don't know if you have any interest in Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42 but there will be a group playing it Friday morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.