Popular Tags: [View All]
Edwin Priest
United States
Inverness
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently found a copy of Thrones Card LCG Core Set that I have been anxiously waiting for on this online retail site, and of course had to order a copy of Dominion too. I had some trepidation as I have never heard of these guys, but the prices were excellent, and the games arrived TWO days after my online order. Amazing!! They are now in my favorites folder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hall
United States
Mesa
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well here is a bad story. I order Pandemic, Race for the galaxy expansion and Settlers. I was drawn to there site because they had 999 copies of pandemic in stock. This is when no site had them at all. Well the next day the site changed and now it was a pre order. No where on my order did it say pre order. Then I waited for it like many others. Then I received my copy and I got race for the galaxy not the expansion. I sent a letter and all I got when a email saying that there sending the right one out and I need to send back the mistake or I will be charge. So just a fyi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.