United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
June '44 is now available for pre-order with a special discount until 1 Dec '08. Go to:

http://ddhgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davide Banchini c/o SELED
Italy
Faenza
Ravenna
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Are the counters pre-punched or need to be cut?
Cannot tell by the pictures.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Cards and counters are all precision die cut.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Savage
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How many pages is the rule book? Does the system use 1d6, 2d6 or a 10 sided die? Are there ZOC's? Morale? Combined Arms or Divisional Integrity bonuses? Airpower and Naval Power? Uhmmm...if I think of any more questions, I'll get back to you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kemosavage wrote:
How many pages is the rule book? Does the system use 1d6, 2d6 or a 10 sided die? Are there ZOC's? Morale? Combined Arms or Divisional Integrity bonuses? Airpower and Naval Power? Uhmmm...if I think of any more questions, I'll get back to you!

12-page book w/front & back, but only about 6 are actual rules. Lots of examples and illustration. I posted a pic of the inside with the front & back shots but it was rejected for "bad lighting" - though it looked the same as the other two. go figure..

1d10

Yes on ZOCs

No on Morale, CA or Div Integrity (its a division lvl game). As far as combined arms; the Brits have armoured brigades; these can stack with their divisions.

Air and Naval are abstracted and vary based on weather.

Ask away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered.

Looks as though the discount is still good on 3 December, which is a good thing as I just discovered this game today. Sounds like fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Faenza
Ravenna
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I tried to order but once in the checkout page I cannot find the "Print and Call" option for international customers. Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
England
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
now retired so time for more gaming!
badge
Alumini of Dogwarts University - Double First : Engineering for Dogs
mbmbmbmbmb
Rollo

Same for me
Sounds like my kind of game - if I could order it of course

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We need to post more detail on that - my apologies.

Hit the normal shipping option then go to the next screen where the payment options are. Instead of hitting Paypal or Credit Card, hit "Print and Call". Then finish the process. It will send the order along, with your address & email and we'll email back with the total amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Faenza
Ravenna
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Sorry but maybe I'm missing something, the problem is that I cannot find the "Print and Call" Button/Option.

Maybe it's because I cannot enter correctly my billing information since there's no way to insert a State/Province field. I believe it can only accept American states.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Okay - I've got it now. I didn't realize that.

I called and what you can do is just enter our address (PO Box 2065 Fullerton CA, 92837). Then select standard shipping. ON the payment options screen, enter your actual address in the Special Instructions box and select "Print and Call" as the payment option. When the order is then placed, it will be sent to us so we can email you back the correct total. You can then either provide CC info or use Paypal to our email address.

Sorry for the trouble, but its really the only option right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.