Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have the rules for this one available?

My wife picked this tin and cards up today for cheap, but no rules & I don't know what cards it may be missing.

The tin and cards are pretty, at least.

-whoops - forgot to update this : LordRaidor generously supplied the rules and key card info, so I'm set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
greece j
msg tools
Just picked up Hatch at a garage sale...wondering if you could share rules, card meaning, etc., with me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mich Koda

Oregon
msg tools
This seems to happen a lot. I'm missing my rules too and I can't find them anywhere on the net. Does anyone have a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owkaye Go
msg tools
reapersaurus wrote:
-whoops - forgot to update this : LordRaidor generously supplied the rules and key card info, so I'm set.

Hello,

My son received "Hatch" card game for Christmas, but the tin did not include any instructions, and since a search for "LordRaidor" in this forum does not return any results it seems I cannot find the rules he/she gave you.

Can you please post the rules "LordRaidor" gave you, or send them to owkaye@gmail.com, so I can play this game with my son? The artwork is great, but without any rules it's not a fun game ...

Thank you!

Sincerely, Owkaye

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wholefoods wholefoods
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi, I also have a fabulous set of Hatch with no rules. Can anyone please share these with me???shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian K
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Can someone please post the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mich Nova
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Could you send me the rules please? I've been looking for them for a few years now. I got this game for x-mas and have never been able to play it. The cards are amazing, but useless with the rules. Thankyou!
Collie

email: feliciajr@q.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email sent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Hellbot
msg tools
Hi
Would you please send a copy to mrhellbot@hotmail.com as well.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacy W
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'm in the same boat. If anyone still has an electronic copy of the rules, I'd love to have them. We just picked up a deck and tin at a garage sale. Thanks!

email: stacy@sands-edge.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emails sent (sorry for the slow reply)
People should GeekMail or email me (dinolover at hotmail) if they want a quicker reply - I don't check this thread that often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. I need the rules and a list of cards too. Must be a trend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Moffett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've just fired off a couple of emails from listed above. Hopefully I shall be playing this game soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.