12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Publish Your Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: publisher [+] [View All]
Animesh K
India
flag msg tools
We are a commercial printer based in India. We manufacture our own brands of playing cards and are now looking to publish board and card games. If you have a new and exciting game that you are interested in publishing please contact me by responding to this post or sending me a GeekMail.

Animesh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm impressed!

The first SPAM that I have seen that's too daft to leave any contact details!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Just send all of your files to India.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mikehibbert wrote:
I'm impressed!

Last I checked, you can contact someone via GeekMail, the way we contact EVERYONE on this site...

animesh wrote:
We are a commercial printer based in India. We manufacture our own brands of playing cards and are now looking to publish board and card games. If you have a new and exciting game that you are interested in publishing please contact me.

Animesh

Personally - I'M interested. Can you put your company name, and web site info?

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Utah BGGer
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like an intriguing proposition if you only need to produce a small quantity of a game and you don't really care too much about the IP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Animesh K
India
flag msg tools
Sorry for the confusion. If you're interested click on the reply through GeekMail, and we can take things further.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mjacobsca wrote:
mikehibbert wrote:
I'm impressed!

Last I checked, you can contact someone via GeekMail, the way we contact EVERYONE on this site...

You are absolutely right, brand new user to BGG, no previous posts, no games listed, no games played, he's bound to be legit, so yeah, I'd be sure that contacting him via BGG would be the way forward.

Actually, I'm amazed that ALL prospective businesses don't carry out there business via geekmail. Why waste money on a website, or anything that would show credentials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Animesh K
India
flag msg tools
I'd like to emphasize that we are very serious about publishing games. You can contact me through Geekmail and we can provide you with further details as needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
animesh wrote:
I'd like to emphasize that we are very serious about publishing games. You can contact me through Geekmail and we can provide you with further details as needed.

I have spoken to animesh offline and he has assured me that the company is legit, I may even get a quote for publishing Dabbawalla through them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Ethier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
animesh wrote:

Reluctance to provide any more details is self-revealing. My scammy sense is tingling.
Animesh K, if your offer is legit, you sure are bringing it forward the wrong way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bran mcmillin
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ethim wrote:
animesh wrote:

Reluctance to provide any more details is self-revealing. My scammy sense is tingling.
Animesh K, if your offer is legit, you sure are bringing it forward the wrong way.

It's also a bad sign that they're in India, where they do not acknowledge US copyright laws...

certainly this isn't the best way of going about things, if things are above the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.