Subject: Police event - during and after rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marian Gablovsky
Austria
Kittsee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During one game I encountered Police event and my ship was full of illegals. I got enough vectorium to pay fine but when was event resolved I had only 2 vectorium. Cargo that I could buy on planet costed 2 and more vectorium for one cargo unit. I could not buy cargo on that planet, I could only jump to another planet and hope to get better prices but after jump I would have only 1 vectorium left so again I could not buy cargo and jump to next planet.
In FAQ in rules is mentioned that you can not sell ship upgrades to buy cargo, so I lost.

As solution could be to sell some ship upgrades during police event even you have enough vectorium to pay fine. But is it possible according to rules?

Thanks for answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To stay in the game your only option would have been to sell modules to raise cash for paying the fine and leave yourself enough Vectorium(money) to buy another cargo.

You should work out if you need to sell modules before paying the fine.

It looks like you paid the price for using the Black Market!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.