Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A draft of the rule book and scenario book for Nightfighter can now be found online at the discussion folder on Consimworld. Follow the link below and you will find the .pdfs of the rules and scenarios in the folder header.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@12.GZaPee5qzo7.9@.1dd2e8...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka L Martinez Mezo
Spain
Malaga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Hope to give a try in a few days!:laugh:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feedback is welcome. I am aiming for a zero defect game so any read-throughs, particularly by blind-readers, are appreciated. Feel free to post any feedback here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Owsen
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skimmed through the rules and they look pretty good, but I need to read through in more detail.

Question, will there only be scenarios or do you have any thoughts about providing a campaign game?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Campaign Game
The box will only contain scenarios.

However, I have the outline for a campaign, which I hope to develop once I have throw off the many illnesses I seem to be currently suffering from. I have not yet decided whether to try and develop that for a C3i magazine insert, or to simply give it away free as a download on publication.

The campaign is based around playing the commander of a nightfighter Gruppe. You develop a roster of pilots in which kills converted crews into aces. (I recall that Schanufer reckoned eight kills were necessary before a pilot became sufficiently experienced to be a useful fighter.)

I would hope the campaign would give the player a choice of missions: Henaja, Himmelbett, then Zahme Sau. (Possibly 'Y' guided interception thrown in for good measure.) The system would assess the raid, the 'trade' and then generate scenarios.

Can't say much more than this at the moment, but I'll let folks know when I have more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New rules and scenario book posted at the same location!

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@12.GZaPee5qzo7.9@.1dd2e8...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
Canada
Riverview
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool

My timing is perfectos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.