Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodney Arndt
United States
Elma
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased a deck of Mah Jongg playing cards that didn't come with any rules. I stumbled across this game figuring it could be played using my deck of cards.

I have a general idea of how this game is played, but could someone give me an example of how a winning hand is scored. I'm seeing pictures of scoring sheets stating 20, 30 or even more credits can be scored in a round. How is that possible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝpun uʍop ʞǝǝƃ
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Only the first person to go out scores. They work out their score by collecting the sets shown in these two pics:

You can use the same card for scoring different combinations (with a couple of exceptions, from memory). I'll have a check later tonight, if I remember

Also check the files section. There's a couple of score sheets there that might give you an idea.

If you've got an iPhone, I did an XML score module for Ryan Christianson's 'Score' app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.