Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Longo
United States
Bayville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. I bought a copy of this on ebay a while back and found 10 counters missing...as well as both dice. Then recently, a friend of mine included a second copy of this game as part of a trade (great friend!!) which provided all of the missing counters (although it was also missing 2 counters). So together I have "almost" two full copies of the game.

However, the second copy also came with no dice. The instructions just state that there are 2 dice (one colored and one white). Are these typical 6-sided dice? If so, I have tons in every color. But if they were 8 or 10 sided, I need to check what extra ones I have.

None of the scans on the geek show the dice and I skimmed the rules and could not find anything apparent to tell me what type they are supposed to be.

So someone, please let me know!

Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nolan
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I sold my copy a few weeks ago, I am certain it had 6 sided dice. If you check the Geek photos closely, there is one hit table that lists die rolls from 1-6, so there you are.

Please post if you play it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, I spend Geek Gold on useless things like this.
badge
Gloria: [to Robot] I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster.
mbmbmbmbmb
Two six sided dice, one red and one white.

As far as missing a couple counters, most of the counters are duplicates in that many are the same class of ship or sub. You really don't have to use the right ship or sub either because whats important is what you right on your log sheet.

Good luck and may all your torpedoes run straight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Longo
United States
Bayville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very few wargames before the end of SPI/ formation of Victory games used anything except d6s.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.