World of Warcraft Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Are ability cards random? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damien
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone confirm if the 2 action cards that come with each character are random or fixed? In other words, if you get two of the same character in different boosters, will the action cards provided with each character be the same or is it random?

I think that makes sense

BTW - Is there a list of all the action cards somewhere? Doesn't have to have actual effect - I just want to know how many there are. I should probably look at the forums but I'm being lazy ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otaku wrote:
Can someone confirm if the 2 action cards that come with each character are random or fixed? In other words, if you get two of the same character in different boosters, will the action cards provided with each character be the same or is it random?

I think that makes sense

BTW - Is there a list of all the action cards somewhere? Doesn't have to have actual effect - I just want to know how many there are. I should probably look at the forums but I'm being lazy ...

They're fixed. If you have a core starter you can see which two cards come with each figure on the check list.
Obviously you can mix and match them however you choose as long as they match the class and any specific restrictions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a card database site that's pretty good. They're still missing a couple of images and the wording on a couple of abilities, but check it out:

http://wowminis.tcgplayer.com/games/303/WoW_Minis.asp?cardty...

Click the character name to see him, and the cards he comes with.
Then click on the action cards to see them.

All sorts of sorting methods on the site too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.