Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Romano
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that Glory to Rome comes with three decks (in tuckboxes). These tuckboxes look identical from the outside, which lead me to wonder if they contain the exact same cards.

I read Ian Wakeham's card list (in the Files section) and saw that the card count for each structure is either 3 or 6 (that is, always a multiple of 3), which make me think that the decks are probably identical. All the open copies I've encountered have the cards already shuffled, making this theory difficult to verify.

Does anyone know if, in fact, every tuckbox contains the same cards?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they do. Cool game this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're not very convenient though. Many people get their own bigger boxes for them. For example, one person uses the Uberplay version of For Sale to store Glory To Rome in addition to 2 other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Romano
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Yes, they do.

Thanks for your quick responses!

wytefang wrote:
Cool game this one!

Definitely! I like how they put quotes around the borders of the cards. Not technically needed for the game, but they definitely contribute to a fun atmosphere!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.