Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Everyone,

Preorders for these games are now open: The Great Potlatch, Raise The Ruins, Seii Taishogun, 2nd Edition, and Elemental Rift.

You can read more about these games here (as well as download pdfs of the rules): http://www.smallboxgames.com/games.html

The Great Potlatch and Raise the Ruins are two brand new games. Seii Taishogun is the second printing of the game, that is card based. Elemental Rift isn't really a reprint, but the release of the remaining copies of the game (due to an accident, many of the components were lost, but now the components are back in stock, and the remaining games are ready to go).

You can find reviews and ratings of both Seii Taishogun and Elemental Rift here on the geek.

As with all of our games, these games are being released in short print runs.

Preorders will ship in late Novemeber.

Thank you for your time!

John Clowdus
Small Box Games
smallboxgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Small Box Games Rock - preorder or be left out in the cold I tell you.\

I bought the last 5 Politico's he had and they are as better then Gold if you ask me, and any real gamer will trade you up tp 4 times it worth since it is a limited run game by a small company that is getting a big reputation for amazing games.

When Dirge comes back around I am ordering at least 5 of them.

I would order more Politico's in heartbeat also - but it is one of my wife's favorites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mendenhall
United States
Unspecified
DE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hendal wrote:
Small Box Games Rock - preorder or be left out in the cold I tell you.\

I bought the last 5 Politico's he had and they are as better then Gold if you ask me, and any real gamer will trade you up tp 4 times it worth since it is a limited run game by a small company that is getting a big reputation for amazing games.

When Dirge comes back around I am ordering at least 5 of them.

I would order more Politico's in heartbeat also - but it is one of my wife's favorites.

Everything Hendal said. Except that I don't have Politico. Still hunting a copy down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
PurpleBeard wrote:
Everything Hendal said. Except that I don't have Politico. Still hunting a copy down.

Check with Hendal. I heard he had at least 5 of them!

I can't say enough good things about Small Box Games. I have every one so far, and I also recommend ordering now while you can.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jim - I wish I still had 5 copies of Politco - that game rocks. I traded a few away for way more booty then what I paid for them - they are like gold I tell you.
Sad to say I have yet gotten to play Cash & Guns - although I have brought it along a few times ( I get more AT games in during the summer when we have more volunteers that are younger down this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Latina Nakita
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These are games worth getting IMHO. Yea, new games from SBG's!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey John -

Great news. Thanks.

I am looking forward to playing the new games.

I am big Small Box fan, but sadly I own none. soblue I have been unable to buy any new games for a long time now. Money had been very tight this past year.

However, I did put some Small Box games on my Secret Santa wishlist. I hope I get some.

Anyway, Thanks for the news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.