Popular Tags: [View All]
The Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I just picked up this game last weekend. Tonight, I played my son for the fourth time, and I had about the fastest game (all time) I have ever played.

My son picked Green (his favorite color), and I picked Blue.

My son rolled first and his three (3) dice were: two (2) "Sorry!"'s and one Green. I thought I was looking good. His "Sorry!"'s were useless since I hadn't even gone yet, and I didn't have anything on my Home wedge to steal. He grabbed a Green pawn off of the Start, placed it on his Home wedge, and it was my turn.

I rolled a Blue, a Wild, and a Yellow. I promptly took two (2) Blue pawns off of Start, and placed them on my Home wedge, and took a Yellow pawn off of Start and placed it on my Home base waiting area.

A good start, let's see what I can do.

My son then rolled three (3) Green, and promptly placed them on his Home wedge and declared victory.

Game time: a minute at the most.

I just shook my head, and thought to myself: "That would be good session report for this game. zombie"

In the other games of this we played, including a couple after this one, it wasn't that fast, but this is not a game you have to worry about it taking a long time.

My son likes this game, and I don't mind it at all.

It was a perfect game to play while we were watching Monday Night Football.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Larson
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I passed on this express game. I thought it was just too fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slovakia Steph
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Slovak flag...proud 7/8 Slovak, 1/8 Polish
mbmbmbmbmb
This game passed me by... I didn't have time to respond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.