Subject: Starting Out rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T C
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
I have the Operation Damocles box plus the rulebook and the first 2 accessory expansions.

A friend and I are going to give the game a try tomorrow. Neither of us have played, I have been reading the rules. We are both wargamers (hex & counter and miniatures). Should we start with scenario 1 in the Damocles rulebook and work our way through or should we start at scenario 6?

Thanks.

PS You may see this crossposted on the AT-43 forums and BGG as I am not sure what forum will provide the most feedback, but no need to answer in all 3 places.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Morgan
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd start with Scenario 1, just so you can enjoy the build up and learn the rules piecemeal while following the fluff. Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Pascalis
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my opinion, one of the great aspects of learning the rules in AT-43 Damocles, is playing the missions in order. I recommend you do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.