Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Boos
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a repost, somehow my original posting didn't get attached to the game.

I played my copy for the first time last night. We played two games; I will hope to do a review soon.

Couple of rules clarifications/questions:

1) the laser fire rules - it indicates that you roll range; we played that you had to follow the standard movement rules to determine what is in range (including how you can go around corners). Otherwise you had no incentive to try and "tail" your opponent. How have others interpreted this?

2) the only time your mother ship seems to move is when you attack an enemy planet successfully, then it moves to where the newly taken over planet is. Is this correct? It would seem to really make more sense to leave it more as a base at your home planet and just move your fighter to newly captured planet.

All in all, we found this to be an EXCELLENT game. I rated it an 8 and I expect it to go up higher as we play more.

Cheers!
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.