Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, just got an email from Eagle Games advising me that they had received my pre-orders (Supernova & Titan).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Myers
United States
Salem
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Finally, just got an email from Eagle Games advising me that they had received my pre-orders (Supernova & Titan).

I pre-ordered Titan, Municipium and Supernova from Eagle Games in May and June and under my account is still says processing.

I guess it is time to head down to their offices with torches to demand the release of the games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have received email notifications that both Supernova & Titan have been shipped.

The wait is over!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Simas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The best part is, being a Canadian ordering from a Canadian company, you'd think we'd be first to get it.. but no, we will be last
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
Ulm
Ba-Wü
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaJackel wrote:
The best part is, being a Canadian ordering from a Canadian company, you'd think we'd be first to get it.. but no, we will be last

I don't think so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gross
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, my order status went from "processing" to "packed" at Thoughthammer within the last couple of hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Simas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brauerle wrote:
DaJackel wrote:

I don't think so...

There are extra steps for getting it to us. Once it leaves the warehouse in the US, it's going to ValleyGames up here in Canada, and then they will take all those, repack them, and ship them out to us Canadians... as far as I've understood following their updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hickernell
United States
Waltham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS (Waltham, MA) has both Titan and Municipium in stock as of today! I picked up the Titan box and held it close. Soon my copy will arrive, oh yes, soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my email from Eagle, hopefully I'll get it before break, oh that would be so wonderful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
Ulm
Ba-Wü
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaJackel wrote:
brauerle wrote:
DaJackel wrote:

I don't think so...

There are extra steps for getting it to us. Once it leaves the warehouse in the US, it's going to ValleyGames up here in Canada, and then they will take all those, repack them, and ship them out to us Canadians... as far as I've understood following their updates.

Thats right. But I fear, my copy is on the same continent as yours and has to now to cross the Atlantic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Myers
United States
Salem
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an email with a tracking number from Eagle Games that my pre-orders of Titan and Municipium have shipped.

YEA!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.