Subject: Oregon is the new game at yucata.de rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kay Wilke
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am proud to annouce "Oregon" as being the new and 28th game on my gaming platform http://www.yucata.de.

The game has been designed by Ase and Henrik Berg and published by Hans-im-Glück.

Yucata.de is a play-by-web-site which means that most games are not finished in one session.

Stay tuned, since we are going to hit the 30 games before x-mas 2008,
Sparhawk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AB
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sparhawk wrote:
I am proud to annouce "Oregon" as being the new and 28th game on my gaming platform http://www.yucata.de.

The game has been designed by Ase and Henrik Berg and published by Hans-im-Glück.

Yucata.de is a play-by-web-site which means that most games are not finished in one session.

Stay tuned, since we are going to hit the 30 games before x-mas 2008,
Sparhawk

30 games by Xmas surprise

Its been a great year for Yucata.

Congratulations Sparhawk and thanks to you and all the great programming contributors you have at the site. The total number of completed games lately per month has been just phenomenal and still seems to be rising, which is just amazing.

Any hints about what the next upcoming games will be?

AB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay Wilke
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, sometimes it takes a long time until a game is finished or the developer completely abandons it, so I am not really volunteering in giving that list.

What I can say is that of the current top 20 in our BGG-List, five are in development. Some of them already for a long time, but at least two of them will make it to yucata.de in the nearer future (I am developing one of those, so I am pretty sure).

Then next game will be a light abstract game by Mark Steere. It'll probably go online in November.

Sparhawk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Sparhawk wrote:

What I can say is that of the current top 20 in our BGG-List, five are in development. Some of them already for a long time, but at least two of them will make it to yucata.de in the nearer future (I am developing one of those, so I am pretty sure).

FYI: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/22833

So far Oregon seems pretty cool and I'm enjoying my first game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hilla
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice pick, Sparhawk! I enjoy the non-online version, so I'm enjoying the Yucata version quite a lot already!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.