Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I can get blank card stock of the same size that I can print or past-up on?

I figure with the glut of ideas people have and other promos we we certainly see that it would be worth while to be able to make my own and sleeve them.

I'm also curious why the game only came with 7 blank cards, and not perhaps 11 or 22?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Casadonte
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get blank card stock of the same size that I can print or past-up on?

boardgamebits.com has some, but Dominion's cards have black borders, so you'll have to get MtG sleeves, not Yuhgioh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
There are 7 blanks because there were 7 spaces left over. Jay had a deal for 500 cards, and we only needed 493; it was free to include the blank cards.

I playtest cards by sticking a piece of paper into a sleeve with a card behind it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just looking to have card stock the same size as the existing cards so when I do paste ups there will be no difference in the feel of the cards.

The sleeves MIGHT be rigid enough to conceal the difference in size. I GUESS I can try it.

But if anyone would like to give me a response to my original query it would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Casadonte
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
But if anyone would like to give me a response to my original query it would be appreciated.

See above:

Joe Casadonte wrote:
boardgamebits.com has some, but Dominion's cards have black borders, so you'll have to get MtG sleeves, not Yuhgioh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.