Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sanford bledsoe
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused about whether you have to move or if you can remain on your present location on the board. It doesn't seem emphasized either way.

"You must choose a direction to travel at the beginning of each Season, and you must continue in that direction until next season."

Must I continue traveling on my turn?

"Each turn, you can move one, two, or three cards in your direction of travel."

The use of "can" here is confusing. Is moving an option?

Anybody?

Thanks,
-sanford

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Kirk
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you must move at least one space each turn. "The first action is always MOVE," and the options are to move one, two or three spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sanford bledsoe
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whooo! That didn't take long, and from the designer himself! What service! Half-way through our first game! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Kirk
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My pleasure! I hope you have a great time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Evensen
India
Chennai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you reprint the rules, please reword this to be "must move one, two or three." It is confusing, especially coupled with the later discussion on how you can play a second poem on a princes, which implied to everyone I played with that one could stay on the same princess.

The game we played took forever and the guys I played with didn't like the game at all. If we hadn't gotten this point wrong, the game would have gone quicker and they might have liked it better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.