J.D. Webster
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Just an update on "Wings of the Motherland" - FW Volume 4. the Russian Front. Making good progress. I've started writing the scenario book - usually my longest and toughest project. Also - the third edition rules have more or less been finalized and I'm in the process of relaying out the rules with the new changes (most major changes are for the good). A lot of the third edition is simply incorporating 2d edition errata, but there are some new wrinkles that I will touch on later. I only have about a dozen ADCs to finish and most of the research is finished on them. All I need is more free time (something I seem to be short of at the moment).

J.D. Webster

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Webster
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As you can imagine - the ADCs will be heavy on the ground attack side. Here is a list of ground attack planes and bombers that will appear in the game off the top of my head. 40 ADCs total in the game.

German: Ju 87D, Ju 87G-1, Hs 129, Ju 88P as variant, Ju 88A-4, He 111H16, Fw 190G, Fw 190F, Bf 109E-7U.

Russian: SB-2M103, IL-4, Tu-2, TB-3, Su-2, IL-2, IL-2M3, Pe-2, Pe-8, Po-2 (U-2).

J.D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to it, JD!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.