Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be making a long car trip to my parents for Christmas and wanted to bring this game with me. With two new twins, and a Rav4 full of strollers, playpens, suitcases, and presents, I was worried about the box to this game getting wrecked. I just bought one of these 550 count card boxes at my FLGS and put all 500 sleeved cards in it. They fit perfectly. It was only $1.20 and I highly recommend them for transporting this game for long car journeys or weekend getaways. No room for the rules, but it's a simple game anyway.
I'll only use it though for such purposes as I like my modified RGG box and insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any images?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Morton
Sweden
Vällingby
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Do you know what brand the boxes are? I've bought 50 and 100-card boxes for various games, but they're not long enough to fit Dominion (or Agricola or San Juan) cards.

Hmmm... in a 550 box do the cards stand upright rather than lying flat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
I don't know how to imbed pictures in text ( techno wienie, I know ) I will try to upload one to the image files.

Here is a link to a site that sells them. Keep in mind that most FLGS sell these things singly.
The cards are stored standing on their edges like they would in the Dominion boxes, and not flat.

http://shopping.msn.com/prices/bcw-550-count-bundle-of-50-co...:bcw-550-count-bundle-of-50-corrugated-cardboard-storage-box-baseball-football-basketball-hock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done this.

I've also printed out a copy of the RGG rules as a two-up on A4/Letter page, back to back. The rules when trimmed and folded, fits into the box nicely! BTW, I also fixed up the pagination on the Dominion Rules PDF. Email me if you want a copy.

No brand to these boxes. They are similar stock as comic book boxes. Also most if not all MtG stores should sell these boxes.

The 500 count box is shorter this this (but looks similar):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.