Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Shaw
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By day three, they were all gone early. I believe Zev said he brought around 100.

I saw it being played a lot, and the response was very enthusiastic. In fact, I played it not expecting to like it at all. It seemed like it would be a very simple tile-laying game. I was very pleasantly surprised and have ordered a copy. It really is a burner, with FANTASTIC production value, while still being easy to explain and introduce to non- or quasi-gamers. Its a winner, and out of left field for me!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! Glad to hear it sold out there!

Adam and I designed the game with the express purpose of it being approachable and attractive to non-gamers, while still holding tactical depth and room for strategic growth for the more-experienced. Glad to see that some early samplers are seeing the same potential in it that we strove for!

~Josh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Hunt
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
We brought 72 copies of Wasabi to the con. Nearly half of those were sold within 20 minutes of opening the booth on Thursday at noon. The rest were gone by 4pm Friday.

~Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Thanks for the details, Simon!

~Josh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.