2 Posts

Nexus Ops» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement exploration tiles? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend's dog chewed up a couple of the exploration tokens from my set, oops. Does anybody know where I can get extras? I am missing one with a rock strider and one with 1 rubium and 1 crystalline. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cooper
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con / GeekCoin # 318030
mbmbmbmbmb
judzillah wrote:
My friend's dog chewed up a couple of the exploration tokens from my set, oops. Does anybody know where I can get extras? I am missing one with a rock strider and one with 1 rubium and 1 crystalline. Thanks!

Given that there's no one who currently has any parts they're willing to get rid of, this might be a good time to pimp out your copy by creating a whole new set of tokens. Get some pawns with a wide flat base (like Sorry! pawns) in all of one color (or conversely, spray paint them anyway you like as long as they're all the same when you're done), then get some round labels from the office supply like the ones they use for garage sales. Put the appropriate markings on the labels and stick them to the bottom of the pawns and use those instead.

Not only will they be easier to pick up, they're easily replaceable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.