Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Springer
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I may have deleted a game I didn't mean to from my collection. Rather than try to isolate the missing game, is there a way to go back and un-delete a game through some kind of history function or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there is. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Easier by far to just look it up again and click the button that says "Own." Problem solved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
UvulaBob wrote:
I think I may have deleted a game I didn't mean to from my collection. Rather than try to isolate the missing game, is there a way to go back and un-delete a game through some kind of history function or something?

Sort of. If you browse your collection by clicking on My Geek->Collection, you will see all games you have ever entered any information for (unless something has changed very recently). So, if you used to have the Owned box checked for a game, it should still appear in the list. If you still can't find it, click on Filters and change the Own filter from blank to No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Springer
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, but I wouldn't quite call printing out my list, taking it upstairs and going through each game I own and marking it off "easier by far". I accidentally clicked the X to delete the game and then clicked OK when it asked if I was sure. I didn't just remove the "own" checkbox.

I understand that this was my own fault, and I was just wondering if there was any kind of history or un-delete feature. It appears there isn't. Curses.

wytefang wrote:
Easier by far to just look it up again and click the button that says "Own." Problem solved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So you actually didn't see which game was deleted and that's the issue? See, I didn't understand what you meant. Yeah, that'd be a pain if you had an inordinate amount of games, I suppose and couldn't remember them all. Unfortunately, there's no history function. Sorry Paul.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.