Subject: How many editions / versions exist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Fielding
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Confused. Does GMT not update their pages:
http://www.gmtgames.com/p-128-sun-of-york.aspx

Or is this a new revision of something that was done in 2005?

Where is the "desktop" version available so I can take a look? Rather have pro cards if I like it.

What's the combat system? Thinking that it might be able to replace Kingmaker as a miniatures campaign system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan,

The DTP version of Sun of York is still available via www.relativerange.com. The GMT version is still trying to garner enough pre-orders to go into professional production. The new version will have 20 more cards, new grapics and a scenario not included in the DTP version (and possibly more if I get a hankering to add more stuff).

The game is tactical and has a miniatures feel to it. You can play out a campaign as a series of connected historical scenarios with an interphase between each to determine the status of nobles. You should be able to download a version of the rules here at BGG to get a handle on how it plays.

HTH,

-- M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.