Sean Jackson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Greetings all - been absent from the board for a while due to a busy life! Has anyone been playing this online with the Zun Tsu module that Gary Krockover designed. The module seems fully functional, though curiously it was never posted the the CoH site or on the Zun Tsu site. Links have been provided through other threads in this forum and version 1.1 seems complete and works great on my system! So for the good news - I am off work all this week and looking for anyone willing to give it a try. Send me a PM, or look me up in the BGG chat room. You can also skype me at "jacksonm36." I am PST, GMT -8:00. Would love to give on-line play a try!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Jackson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Update: For Zun Tsu players there is now a link from that site to a Zun Tsu chat room on a site called Lingr http://www.lingr.com/room/5gNlNAqPPtU, where I am currently chatting!

Also - I have a game set-up saved for Scenario 5: The Bunker, so now both Scenario 1 and 5 can be instantly dialed-up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean,
We have playtested the ZunTsu enough now that we will post it this weekend. Sorry for the delay.
Uwe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Jackson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
uweeickert wrote:
Sean,
We have playtested the ZunTsu enough now that we will post it this weekend. Sorry for the delay.
Uwe

Thanks Uwe. I sent you a save file of the set-up for Scenario 5 and some screen shots if you are interested in posting any of these on your site or here. I like Zun Tsu's intuitive interface and the game set-up was pretty straightforward. I hope to see some interest in on-line play soon! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean, I did not receive the files.
I have uploaded the online game box and will connect the links in the next two days. If anyone has questions, they can contact Gary at Gary@ConflictOfHeroes.com

Uwe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve maul
United States
West Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Id be up for it but kind of busy through the holiday weekend with family.

steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Jackson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
uweeickert wrote:
Sean, I did not receive the files.
I have uploaded the online game box and will connect the links in the next two days. If anyone has questions, they can contact Gary at Gary@ConflictOfHeroes.com

Uwe

Uwe - resent. This time I tried something different - actually attaching the file!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to play also, skype charlescab yahoo IM charlescab
Eastern time zone and prefer nights (but may be able to play during the day due to Holidays)
Experience, played 2 games scen 1 and scen 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you guys want, I can set up a list of players looking for opponents on the CoH website. Would this be of interest? Now is the time to do it, since the site is getting a complete overhaul!
Uwe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Toltesi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Calgary Wargamer!
badge
So many games...so little time!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested, yes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.