Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Nomikos
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a problem with my copy of Monastery. Somehow I was missing a tile sheet (each tile sheet has about 14 tile buildings) and I got another one twice in the game. I contact Gary Dicken at Ragnar Brothers (http://www.ragnarbrothers.co.uk/index.htm), and in less than a week (England to Canada) he sent me a copy of the missing tile sheet. Absolutely great service!

I hope they will republish the new "History of the World" that they are working on.

Paul
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had good luck with getting missing pieces from many companies, but the one time that really stands out for me is the time that I had acquired the remnants of Canal Mania after it was upgraded. Not nearly enough to use.

On a whim, and knowing that the game was out of print, I sent an e-mail to Ragnar Brothers asking if, by any chance, they had some spare parts floating around that I could buy. Within a couple of days, I had a response saying that they had dug through some boxes and managed to find enough pieces to give me a 4-player copy and would send it to me free of charge (other than shipping of course).

Above and beyond the call and well worthy of the praise they get here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.