Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
The component lists are on the back of the box and only state the total number of small cards, not which specific small cards come with the expansion. I have the violet booster as well which has defense cards and I'm wondering which cards come from the red booster and which from the violet booster.

All the images for the red booster here show odd numbered cards (3,5,9,11) does this booster only have odd numbered cards (1,3,5,7,9,11)?

Also if I happen to get someone's attention who knows the answer maybe you could also confirm that this expansion comes with one water card valued at 3 and one cabbage card valued at 3.

Thanks a lot :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Martin
United States
Fernandina Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Blue/Yellow deck has 5 x 1 unit in water and cabbage
4 x 2 units in water and cabbage
2 x 5 units in water and cabbage
1 x 10 units in water and cabbage
Red has 1 x 3 units in water and cabbage
Violet has 1 x 3 units in water and cabbage
Steel has 1 x 1/2 unit in water and cabbage

Red has 1,3,5,7,9,11 in defense cards
Violet has 2,4,6,8,10,12 in defense cards
Steel has 13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 in defense cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a bunch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.