Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
18 points for me.

Chapel deck (no surprise there). 3 Festivals, 6 Gold, buying power of 24, multiple buys, three provinces, game over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Payne
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmb
25vp. Throne Room to Remodel 2 Gold to 2 Province, Remodel a 3rd, bought a 4th and an Estate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Hunt
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
throne roomed workshop for 2 Gardens, 2 provinces and another gardens in the buy phase. Gardens were 5 each, for a total of 27.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnRayJr wrote:
18 points for me.

Chapel deck (no surprise there). 3 Festivals, 6 Gold, buying power of 24, multiple buys, three provinces, game over.

3 Festivals is +6 gold
To get to buying power of 24 you'd need 6 gold cards in hand

How'd you get to 9 cards? What else was powering that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
For me, it was 78* points. I was getting killed in a 2-player game. My opponent had purchased 5 provinces already and I had none, but I was playing 8 or 9 villages per turn hoping that all 8 of my coppers would get into my hand at the same time - never happened, which was so frustrating. So on my turn, I punched him in the face, knocking him to the floor. I grabbed the provinces out of his deck along with the other three still on the table. I yelled, "Game over - I win!!!" and ran out the door with the cards.

Easily my most fulfilling victory in Dominion - my opponent never saw it coming. I think he's still bitter about the defeat since he hasn't invited me over to play again. He will have to eventually because I still have his province cards.

*Edit - Thanks to Jay (see below)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirkwb
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lardarse wrote:
25vp. Throne Room to Remodel 2 Gold to 2 Province, Remodel a 3rd, bought a 4th and an Estate.

Shenanigans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
JohnRayJr wrote:
18 points for me.

3 Festivals is +6 gold
To get to buying power of 24 you'd need 6 gold cards in hand

How'd you get to 9 cards? What else was powering that?

Library and a couple of Labs. I don't remember the turn exactly but I think my starting had was 2 festivals, a library, and two gold. So, F+F+L, draw five, L+L, draw 4. There were exactly six gold in my deck (no copper or silver), which was small of course and at that point included two provinces as the only point cards.

I think it could also be done if Smithy were available. I've had double-province turns with Festival + Witch which amounted to 15 point swings because of three witches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
cagriggs wrote:
For me, it was 48 points. I was getting killed in a 2-player game. My opponent had purchased 5 provinces already and I had none, but I was playing 8 or 9 villages per turn hoping that all 8 of my coppers would get into my hand at the same time - never happened, which was so frustrating. So on my turn, I punched him in the face, knocking him to the floor. I grabbed the provinces out of his deck along with the other three still on the table. I yelled, "Game over - I win!!!" and ran out the door with the cards.

Easily my most fulfilling victory in Dominion - my opponent never saw it coming. I think he's still bitter about the defeat since he hasn't invited me over to play again. He will have to eventually because I still have his province cards.

I thumbed this, then revoked the thumb as the actual point swing was 78... -30 for the opponent, +48 for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Payne
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmb
kirkwb wrote:
Lardarse wrote:

Shenanigans.

This actually happened on BSW. I can't remember, as it was a few days ago, but I don't think I even won that game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.