Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
1 When a card says I may affect a tile "touching" another tile, does "touching" include diagonally touching?

2 If I switch a tile with a player's pawn on it, does the pawn go with the tile or stay on the space (and go on the new, switched tile)?

3 Does the "Move Pawn" card let you move an opponent's pawn, or only your own? (I ask because "Move" specifies a rival's pawn)

4 Assuming the two tiles are in the right alignment, is there anything keeping me from using "Switch" (either "Any two tiles" or "The tile in front of your goal with the tile in front of a rival's goal") to win the game on the first turn? (Moving on to my goal in step 2)

5 (Not a rules question, but... Is the game supposed to come with a purple pawn (I got a green one...)?

Thanks,
Galen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Tibbles
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
1. No.

2. Stay on the space, and goes on the new, switched tile.

3. Yes, you can move an opponents pawn as well as your own.

4. See answer to #2.

5. Yes, but the factory apparently couldn't tell the difference between purple and green. We are getting ready to go back to a reprint on this, as it is selling really well, and there will be both several rulebook changes to make it clearer, and a purple pawn.

-Dan Tibbles
CEO
Bucephalus Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
Fantastic, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holcomb
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note that if you would like a correct pawn you are welcome to go to our website (www.bucephalus.biz) or email me (Jeremy@bucephalus.biz) with your mailing address and I'll be happy to mail you the correct pawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.