1 Posts

Big City» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Misha Nosiara
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Our first try of Big City as a 4 player game. Previously we played a 3 player with mixed results. This time we had myself, Becky, Jan and Arti. Becky and I had one previous game under our belt while the others were new to the game.

The City Hall came out very early, within a few turns of the start, releasing all the buildings. Arti managed to get a few special buildings (Bank, Cinema, Post Office) out relatively early giving her a handy lead. I went slow, building up the tram line until I managed to get the Shopping Centre out for 30 points. This gave me the lead which wasn't relinquished. At the end I won with around 70 points.

At the end no one bothered with the factories and no churches came out. A lot of the 3 block pieces were left as well. Other than that, all 1 block pieces made it on the board and the full tram line.

Everyone enjoyed the game and rated it high 7s and 8s.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.