Popular Tags: [View All]
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to buy this game.

The only question is: German or English?

Do the different-language cards look exactly the same in German and English, so I can mix the cards even if some expansion maybe only gets published in German or English? Or do you expect all expansion to be published in both languages anyway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Card backs are exactly the same. Don't see why you can mix sets. Though I'd stick to one language if I were you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, as I said, who knows if all the expansions (maybe also promo expansions) are published in both languages?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably safer to buy the English version, just in case the expansions aren't available in German (although I think that would be unlikely). I don't think there would be any noticeable difference between different language cards, but there's always the option of sleeving the cards to hide their backs, when suitably sized opaque card sleeves become available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Augusto Moreira
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe is planned the launch in BGG of a new Kingdom card called Envoy..but dont has any information more concrete about it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As the game's "primary" language, you can expect all promos and expansions to be available in English. Of course, they will all be made available to the partners for the other languages, and I certainly expect them to be available in German. As for other languages, it will depend on the success they have in those other languages.

Jay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jaugusto72 wrote:
I believe is planned the launch in BGG of a new Kingdom card called Envoy..but dont has any information more concrete about it

Well, for one thing, I'm going to get the envoy today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ced1106 wrote:
Er...

What expansions are being planned?

I don't know about "planned" in the sense of "going to be published", but the designer mentioned in several threads that there are already tons of expansions that were/are used in playtesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.