Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Augusto Moreira
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today i receive my copy of Twilight...after read the cards, see the counters, map, rules i dont can wait for play..read fast the rules and enter in www.wargameroom.com in search of a opponent likely a help me understand correctly the rules.

Tha game begin with good cards for Russia, but i make a serie of mistakes in putting my influence counters in map, forgive the battlegrounds importance ( a mistake i make in all turns) or putting influence in countries with i can has cards giving the control..in first turn i play 2 influence in Rumania and in turn 2 i has Romanian abdication.

Okay..in first turn i give for USA 9 VP for play Europe Scoring and dont see i loss control in east germany and Poland...i only make 2 VP in the space race Track

Turn 2 see the game development without nothing imprtant happening.

The disaster happen in turn 3...my hand only has 1 point operation cards all with US effects and worst i has the Asia and Middle East scoring card and only with countrol of north korea and syria..the US score mayne 11 VPs with each card and the game end with a complete US Victory.
But it was my first try and i am ready for try conquest the world again tomorrow...hahahahahaha angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For any who might be confused, I believe that he was not at wargamerrom.com, he was at http://www.wargameroom.com/.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Augusto Moreira
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay..already put the adress correctly
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
You should know that the Wargameroom crowd are pretty good players. It is an excellent place to learn how to play a game, but you must be willing to lose a lot. I lost my first ten games of Twilight Struggle at that site. But I learned a lot.

I have a huge soap box I like to stand on for Wargameroom. It is an excellent site for playing game real time, against real opponents. Highly advised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
cmontgo2 wrote:
You should know that the Wargameroom crowd are pretty good players. It is an excellent place to learn how to play a game, but you must be willing to lose a lot. I lost my first ten games of Twilight Struggle at that site. But I learned a lot.

I have a huge soap box I like to stand on for Wargameroom. It is an excellent site for playing game real time, against real opponents. Highly advised.

I can't second this enough. I love that site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm busy getting my butt kicked in some games over at BSW...and that's okay, I'm learning. I'll be prepared for the same at WGR soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.